Dawn Hay Driving School
*First 6 hours for £200 (New pupils only, First hour free, saving of £40, terms and conditions apply)
*Learner Lesson/Confidence boost/Motability/Motorway: £40.00 Per hour (Provisional Licence Holders)
*Pass Plus/Confidence boost/Motorway/Motability : £45.00 Per hour (Full Licence Holders)
*Fleet Assessment/Training: POA
*Block Bookings of 6 hrs: £230, 10 hrs: £385, 12 hrs: £462 £1.50 deduction from standard hourly rate. Top up on a rolling basis is fine as long as still in credit by at least 1.5 hrs. Terms and Conditions Apply.
*I only offer 1.5 hour (£60) or 2 hour (£80) lessons. Longer duration may be considered and discussed. In general I find that 1 hour is not beneficial to the learning process and ultimately costs you more money and time (approx 12-18 months) to be at appropriate test standard.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
* All prices are per hour unless otherwise stated.
* No booking will be taken without written confirmation via Text/Messenger or email that these terms have been read and
accepted. Messages will be kept
on file until you are no longer an
* All bookings must be fully paid minimum of 48 hrs in advance by bank transfer. All bookings are provisional until full payment received.
* Minimum of 48 hrs notice of cancellation required or full lesson price is payable without exception.
* More than 3 late notice cancellations will be removed from books.
* Response to my texts, calls, emails must be in reasonable time frame. No more than one working day or appointment spaces will be reallocated to other clients. I often have waiting list of clients wishing
to start lessons.
* If no show for lesson I will wait maximum of 15 min after lesson start time then leave and full price will be charged or deducted from block. If I am late I will try to add time to lesson if time allows. If not I will keep note and add time when possible.
* No refunds given on 6 hrs for £200 offer in part or full for any reason, one off offer to new pupils only. Lessons are 1.5 hrs duration. Block to be taken within 5 weeks of first lesson unless my availability doesn't allow. Not available if test booked within 4 weeks of first lesson.
* No refunds will be provided on any bookings block or single in part or full for any reason. Inclusive of not finishing full number of hours paid for. So please consider very carefully before booking.
* Gift vouchers and block bookings
are valid for a period of 6 months without exception. No refunds will be given if not redeemed or used before expiration date.
* Please consider that I am fully self
employed so if you cancel at late notice or don't attend booked appointment I lose income. You wouldn't receive refund on a booked and paid holiday, flight etc if you cancelled last minute. This is my livelihood not a hobby. I also have bills to pay and a family to support.
* I reserve the right to terminate
lesson and further lessons at
any point if TC's and C's are not
adhered to, or any aggressive,
violent, intimidating or threatening
behaviour towards me or other road
users is observed. This is inclusive
of such behaviour via social media,
texts or voicemails and calls. No
refunds will be given.
* Please adhere to good personal
hygiene and no excessive
that my car is my office is expected.
It's of paramount importance to
provide a comfortable, clean and
pleasant environment for all clients.
* If you are ill with heavy cold/flu or
anything potentially contagious
please inform me immediately.
I do not wish myself, family or
other clients to become ill also.
I will inform you if I am also ill to
avoid passing on illness.
* Please respect that I have a young
family and on occasion childcare
issues due to illness or school are
unavoidable. I am also fully
aware and understand some of
you may be in similar position
and some things are beyond our
control. My evenings after
6 pm and weekends are my
personal family time.
* Any damage to vehicle or wheels/tyres while on lesson may be made liability of client for full repair costs. I expect you to treat my vehicle with the same respect and care as if it were your own. However accidents happen and individual circumstances are always carefully taken into account. Tyres for my vehicle cost minimum of £200 each. Alloy Wheels
minimum of £300 each.
* If I have to cancel your lessons at late notice due to accident in prior lesson/breakdown, weather, illness, Child care or child illness there will be NO PAYMENT CHARGED.
* I reserve the right to refuse the use of my vehicle for practical test if I deem client unsafe or not at satisfactory standard to take practical test. Client is fully responsible and liable for any damage to vehicle while on test. Repair costs for damage will be payable in full by Client.